Vietnam Real Estate potential
With an average gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate of 7–9%, Vietnam is evaluated as an ideal destination for investment, particularly in the field of the real estate market.
According to Savills, there are multiple investment opportunities for individual investors. When participating in this market in 2022, the following factors need to be considered:
- Real estate value has increased by 30–40 percent in most residential segments, especially big cities and provinces despite the complicated pandemic situation.
- Rapidly expanding middle class is the primary demand driver for the expanding housing market
- With a population of 100 million, the demand for housing is tremendous.
- The demand for housing in the real estate market is unlikely to decrease due to a lack of supply
- Political stability
- Free Trade Agreements signed (especially with the US, EU, Canada, Japan, South Korea, S.E.A countries, China, Australia, Russia)
Vietnam’s real estate market is expected to have development prospects.
Residential & Commercial
According to Cushman & Wakefield, apartment prices in HCMC have risen in response and grew by a staggering 90% in three years from 2017 to 2020, including by 12.8% in 2020 alone.
In addition, the development in the infrastructure system also promotes the trend, making Residential & Commercial real estate promising segments.
Thus, it can be seen that the good prospects of real estate in big Vietnamese cities like Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh.
While demand from foreign investors is significant, foreigners are only allowed to own up to 30% of the total units. With land real-estate, foreigners are not allowed to invest.
However, thanks to the Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) regulations and Blockchain technologies and NFT characteristics to fractionalize Real Estates assets, Metain can create a new market and investment opportunities for global investors without any risks.
You can start investing in Real Estate with a small amount of money, starting as low as $10 USD. Each NFT represents a bond backed by the real estate’s income streams.